By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- NEXT-DAY ORDERING
All items & products will be available for Next-Day ordering unless stated otherwise.
- SAME-DAY ORDERING
All items & products will be available for Same-Day ordering unless stated otherwise.
Cut-off timing for Same-Day Afternoon orders is at 12:00PM on the ordering day itself.
Please contact our customer service 03-6276 7787 (Office) for Same-Day Ordering.
- Customers may opt to collect their orders at no extra charge. Collections can be made at our store at:
H-1-10, Plaza Arkadia, No. 3, Jalan Intisari Perdana, Desa Park City, 52200 Kuala Lumpur
- Prior notification of at least 1 day in advance is required if customers wish to change delivery to self-collection and vice versa.
- Delivery are only available within Kuala Lumpur & Selangor. We deliver Mondays to Saturdays, and are closed on Sundays & Public Holidays.
Delivery timing as below :
Morning : 10am – 12pm
Afternoon : 2pm-5pm
- If you need to deliver out of our Normal delivery hours or would like to request for a specific delivery timeslot, there will be an additional charge of min RM35. Please email us email@example.com after sending in your order to request for special delivery along with your order number.
- Please ensure someone is available to receive the delivery. Upon our courier’s arrival at delivery location, if no recipient or representative is available to receive the flowers, our courier will contact the recipient/sender for further instructions.
- If both the sender & recipient cannot be contacted within 10 minutes of the courier’s arrival, the flowers will be placed at the door-step or left with reception/front desk/security guard. Rest assured that our courier will always try to put the flowers in a safe and shaded corner. However, this might not always be possible at certain locations. We will not take responsibility for lost or damaged items.
- A photo will be taken as proof of delivery and you may request for us to send the photo to you.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), we may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren’t able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
Re-delivery / Wrong Address Policy
Anther & Stigma will not accept responsibility and non-delivery for the following situations:
- Incorrect/incomplete delivery address given.
- Incorrect/no valid contact number provided.
- No respond from Recipients/Senders to receive the order.
- No such person at delivery address.
- Recipient not present at delivery address during scheduled delivery hours and no representative is able to receive on their behalf (Eg: recipient on leave / MC)
- Our courier service will only be able to wait for a maximum of 10 minutes before moving off for other deliveries. Redelivery fees will have to borne by the customer to be sent to the right address.
- In the event that there needs to be a re-delivery, an additional redelivery fee of RM30 will be charged.
- To maintain the freshness of our flowers upon receipt, redelivery has to be done within 4 hours from the original delivery time stated, and flowers will only be delivered after redelivery fees have been paid.
- If the customer is unwilling to pay the redelivery fee, no refund will be issued for non-delivery.
Refund, Return & Cancellation policy
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers refunds or replacement flowers if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance, anything lesser than that will be subjected to only a 50% refund.
Product Availability & Substitution
All products are subject to availability. Here at Anther & Stigma, we strive to ensure your products are always fresh, beautiful and consistent with your order. However, flowers are seasonal products, and subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
We accept Visa, MasterCard credit cards.
Online payments are processed using our secure payment provider, iPay88.
We accept payment by Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard credit cards.
WHATSAPP (012-669 2818)
Customers who order through Whatsapp will be sent an invoice for their order via e-mail. Upon receiving invoice, customers may choose to pay by bank transfer / cash / credit card. Should you choose to bank transfer, kindly screenshot a copy of the receipt and send to us as proof of your transaction.
Whatsapp : 012- 669 2818
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Account : MAYBANK (514879094179)